Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Did God and Mrs God not have another kid cause Jesus caused a lot of trouble?

"For He gave his only son".

I mean, getting in trouble with the Romans and jewish banking community

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

God is God the female version of God is called Goddesses and they're both fake created by some people in our ancient time to tell other people there's people above us living in some sort of heaven. Or hell if you believe bad people goes to hell if they do something bad in the living world.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you have become closer to the dominion of God !!! you have discovered how lots sin tthere may well be interior the international !!! That grew to become into dumped on Him on the bypass !!! remember the plea WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME !!! you notice God the father is so organic that He ought to not even look at Jesus at that factor !!! Jesus claimed to be God - John 8:24; 8:fifty six-fifty 9 (see Exodus 3:14); John 10:30-33 Jesus is observed as God - John a million:a million,14; 20:28; Col. 2:9; Titus 2:13; Heb. a million:8 Jesus is same to the invisible God - Heb. a million:3 Jesus abides perpetually - Heb. 7:24 Jesus created all issues - John a million:a million-3; Col. a million:15-17 Jesus is previously all issues - John a million:a million-3; Col. a million:17; Jesus is eternal - John a million:a million,14; 8:fifty 8; Micah 5:a million-2 Jesus is honored the comparable because of the fact the father - John 5:23 Jesus is prayed to - Acts 7:55-60; a million Cor. a million:2 with Psalm 116:40-one; (John 14:14) Jesus is worshipped - Matt. 2:2,11; 14:33; John 9:35-38; Heb. a million:6 Jesus is omnipresent - Matt. 18:20; 28:20 Jesus is with us continually - Matt. 28:20 Jesus is our basically mediator between God and ourselves - a million Tim. 2:5 Jesus is the assure of a greater effective covenant - Heb. 7:22; 8:6 Jesus mentioned, "i'm the Bread of existence" - John 6:35,40-one,40 8,fifty one Jesus mentioned, "i'm the Door" - John 10:7,9 Jesus mentioned, "i'm the reliable Shepherd" - John 10:11,14 Jesus mentioned, "i'm the way the certainty and The existence" - John 14:6 Jesus mentioned, "i'm the sunshine of the international" - John 8:12; 9:5; 12:40 six; Luke 2:32 Jesus mentioned, "i'm the real Vine" - John 15:a million,5 Jesus mentioned, "i'm the Resurrection and the existence" - John 11:25 Jesus mentioned, "i'm the 1st and the final" - Rev. a million:17; 2:8; 22:13 Jesus continually lives to make intercession for us - Heb. 7:25 Jesus cleanses from sin - a million John a million:9 Jesus cleanses us from our sins by way of His blood - Rev. a million:5; Rom. 5:9 Jesus forgives sins - Matt. 9:a million-7; Luke 5:20; 7:40 8 Jesus saves perpetually - Matt. 18:11; John 10:28; Heb. 7:25

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

it's because God won't go down on Mrs God.

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Vile

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.