I gotta say its fake.
Whoever made it put a lot of time and detail into it, but skipped a few details for me to think it is legitimate
1) CBS never has late games during week 1 because of coverage of the US Open
2) This schedule has CBS as the "doubleheader" network with 1:00 and 4:15 games for all 17 weeks, while Fox is the "regional coverage" network for all 17 weeks. During a normal schedule, CBS and Fox each have a DH for 8 of the first 16 weeks, and both do for week 17
3) The Eagles and Cowboys play each other on SNF during the World Series. The NFL always puts cities with no baseball team (like New Orleans) or with bad baseball teams (like Pittsburgh or Kansas City). You wouldnt have the Eagles and Cowboys play that night when theres a good chance the Phillies and/or the Rangers get to the World Series
4) A lot of teams have three, even four straight games at home or on the road (like the Steelers as you pointed out). Only once since 1970 has a team played four straight games at home and that was the Texans in 2008 after Hurricane Ike caused the team to change a few games around
5) The 49ers and Raiders never play in the same timeslot (because they are in the same TV market). This schedule has them doing so 7 times (including once at 1:00 et). These two teams also have the same bye week, which I know would never happen because the bye week allows the other team to schedule a game on the network its not normally on (e.g. 49ers against an AFC team on CBS). Its the same way for the Giants and Jets but not as big of a deal for those teams because they can play home games at 1:00 and 4:00 et
The Raiders and 49ers having the same bye is what showed me it was an obvious fake. The rest are easily correctible and could be considered a draft that isn't final