Tarot problem-Angel oracle cards?

Tarot Problem? Angel Oracle Cards? I recently bought a pack of angel oracle cards. I am a beginner, and I have always wanted to practise tarot and become involved with it. Please tell me how I use them , and how it works. Also, I would like to know what they have to do with the 78 cards in the usual tarot deck,... show more Tarot Problem? Angel Oracle Cards?
I recently bought a pack of angel oracle cards. I am a beginner, and I have always wanted to practise tarot and become involved with it. Please tell me how I use them , and how it works.

Also, I would like to know what they have to do with the 78 cards in the usual tarot deck, with the majr and minor arcana. also, any other information would really help, this is my first time and I want to know as much as possible about it, I spend a lot of time away from school because I am disabled. I'm an atheist, but I still believe in the guidance of the tarot cards. If it helps, I'm 13.

Thanks! :)
Additional Details
and please don't tell me that they don't work, or that they are only bits of card, because I don't want to hear it.

37 minutes ago
I also want to add that I have a book about tarot, but this is about the 78 card deck.

I have a 33 card deck, each with it's own angel. This is not the normal type of tarot cards, but the angel oracle cards with a different angel on each card, e.g angel of forgiveness, angel of will etc.