Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 years ago

Why are 15 and 25 degrees Leo points of Violence?

15 Degrees of Leo is one of the worst degrees in the zodiac. Either natally or in prediction. Prominent in the charts of serial killers, felons serving life sentences, hard luck, etc. Helen Keller- blind/deaf had her chart co-ruler, Mars at 15 degrees of Leo, along with no air signs. (Air signs are communication).

25 degrees of Leo is violent, many people in prison for violent crimes have their chart rulers on this degree. Also, this is not a good degree for a planet to be on in a predictive chart. Problems will result from this placement according to the affairs it rules and/or house it is in. This is a very strong degree of alchoholism. Many who are chronic alcoholics have prominent planets on the 25th degree of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio or Aquarius. Especially strong if Neptune is involved.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Are we back to fixed stars ? Interesting as they may be they have a history of being misinterpreted due to the wording "critical degrees" This terminology is still used in astrology but never thought of

as deadly or violent.

I do still spot check any planets found @ 9>21>26.(Fixed) for any emphasis placed on any difficult aspects./or angles.Also 0* >13* and 26 *(degrees) Cardinals//and 4*>17* Mutables

Walt Disney led a joyous life giving the world his creative genius> He had Neptune @0 degrees Cancer in his 10th house!! It places emphasis such as in Walt's case >>Would you call that critical?

In ancient times these dire interpretations were used to control others by astrologers who were thought of as high priests by their followers. (Way back in 150 A.D.)

And here we are centuries later writing about it for free>>> LOL?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Why,what,where did u read that? xD

I have my chart ruler Jupiter @ 25 degrees in Leo and I am not violent,but I guess those people you are talking about have some other indicators of agressivity in their chart,u cant judge by one degree only right ^^

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

What about 25 degrees on other sign types, cardinal and mutable?

Where did you find this?

Interesting read

• Nancy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

That dortmund are crap and bayern are the obviously better side good luck bayern and i hope you win and get revenge on dortmund ( from a real madrid fan) Bye teutonicas HALA MADRID

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.