Which communist is the worst Hu Jintao, Kim Jong Il, or Fidel Castro?

-Hu Jintao: the communist of China currently,

-Kim Jong Il: the former communist of North Korea. I compare him instaed of his son because Jong Il was leader of NK for much longer.

-Fidel Castro: former communist of Cuba now his osn is in charge but I compare Fidel same reason I compare Kim Jong Il.

who's the worst and most evil communist?

sorry about "osn" I meant ot say his "son" Fidel Castros son. just to correct my grammar.

Favorite Answer

Kim Jong Il.... obviously...

Sure Fidel Castro is an ***, but he doesn't compare to Kim Jong II who was probably actually evil.

Modern China isn't really communist, sure Hu Jintao may be the leader of a party that calls themselves communist, but they're not really communists. Modern China practices something more akin to state-capitalism, which is kinda like communism, but different in a few important ways.

Source(s): Truth.

Actually, Fidel Castro's brother is now in charge, not his son. Raúl Castro has ran the country of Cuba since Fidel retired in 2008.

And of those three, Kim Jong-Il is by far the worst. His father Kim Il-Sung created the most pervasive cult of personality the world has ever seen and ran a very repressive state with no civil liberties whatsoever; his son took it a step further by involving himself in international acts of terrorism and continuing to focus on the military while his people starved to death. Kim Il-Sung at least encouraged people to take care of themselves as part of the communistic Juche ideology; Kim Jong-Il didn't really care, and instead continued to focus on militarizing the nation.

• Jimbo

Castro's BROTHER is in charge of Cuba, not his SON. Kim Jong Ill's SON is in charge of N. Korea. As for who's the most evil, I really don't care. A communist is a communist. They are to be defeated.

Kim Jong II and his weird son ... BTW, Fidel Castro has no son, his brother Raoul is is the acting leader of Cuba.

• eric

Kim Jong Il

Source(s): Whatch the morons say Barak Hussein Obama like a dozen times, idiots.

Kim Jong II is the worst. He was busy building up his own military while his people were starving to death. North Korea is full of forced labor camps.

The new Chinese leaders are still evil commie dictators but they do seem to be working in the interests of their own people.

• John

Hu eventually will be replaced by someone else.

raul, fidel's brother is in charge, supposedly. In truth, fidel is still pulling the strings.

Kim is dead.

So, I'm going with fidel.

China isn't nearly as communist as it was before.

What about Stalin?

I'm content to leave this up to our Department of State. They have a lot more information and are way more qualified than I am.

They are all the same !