What is going on with Keke Palmer?

I just heard that Keke Palmer just died.!!?!?!?!!? IS it true ANSWER PLEASE!!?!?

Favorite Answer

no lol you can't Believe everything you hear. Every Celebrity is said to have died like 100 times (as far as rumors) Everyone Celebrity gets a death hoax at some point

Unless it's all over the news don't Believe those rumors

She's still alive and she even tweeted and this is what she said

Y'all ought to be ashamed of your damn self saying that I died!!!!! I have to answer my phone to hear my sister in got damn tears???????

That's okay because God will always hold me in his arms and I will continue to walk in his grace.

This Twitter death bullsh*t is getting real out if hand, when it hurts my family??????

Don't disrespect me or my family! I pray for you all and your negative energy. You do not mess with death.

Think before you tweet!! You alarm people's families and friend's. I'm beyond disappointed.

I just can't believe twitter 'deaths' have ppl calling me to make sure it isn't true. Thats a shame what ppl do with social media.

Anybody telling me to calm down needs to calm it down real quick honey because you've obviously forgotten the seriousness of death.

But I guess because I'm a celebrity it's okay for ppl to wish death upon me right?

There's something wrong when people think that's okay.

https://twitter.com/#!/kekepalmer

The whole Justin Bieber fans started it because she said he is sexy in his boyfriend video.His fans need to calm down.That's not right to start a death joke because she said that.They are crazy.

LOL Go Keke, i agree with her i think the people wishing death on someone and saying someone is dead is not something to joke about

"On April 6, 2012 Palmer was in a car accident while leaving work and was reported dead at sight."

Source(s): internet

Heard it on twitter? She isn't can't trust anything they say. Cause if you did Madonna 'died' 10 times.

Source(s): Twitterrr.

People on Twitter just like to have fun. CNN never reported that she died, so she's not dead.

Source(s): Twitter

Lmao I seen this on twitter to and I was wondering the same thing

• MAK

After reading these posts....I would say it's a safe bet to say she is still alive.