man is threatening to murder me on plenty of fish dating site?

hi i'm on a dating site called plenty of fish, and plenty of fish says if you block someone your account gets deleted.....and this man is mad at me cause i won't go out with him, and he's harrassing me and threatening to murder me etc, and i can't block him orelse plenty of fish will delete my account, what do i do?

Favorite Answer

Notify the admins at POF that this guy is threatening you. They run the site, so they should be able to see what he's been writing to you.

If worse comes to worse, delete your account and open a new one (although it seems odd to me that a site would delete your account simply because you blocked someone; after all, what's the point of having a "block" feature in the first place, then?????).

Delete your account. It is much better than putting your life and well-being in danger. There are plenty of other dating sites you could join.

i would never be a part of a dating site that would not allow you to block a maniac. delete your account and take better care of yourself.

Source(s): 36 year old wife and mother of 3.

Lol omg delete your stupid acct. Is POF more important than being harassed or murdered come on now.

Delete your account. How do you expect to date if you're dead?

if you have evidence that this man has threatened you. You can call the police and get him arrested. i suggest you call police a.s.a.p because this is very serious.

just delete your ******* account. you wont be dating anyone if youre dead dumb ***

just date him and let him have one night, they will usually become less interested after the sex and then you can both move on.