Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

man is threatening to murder me on plenty of fish dating site?

hi i'm on a dating site called plenty of fish, and plenty of fish says if you block someone your account gets deleted.....and this man is mad at me cause i won't go out with him, and he's harrassing me and threatening to murder me etc, and i can't block him orelse plenty of fish will delete my account, what do i do?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Notify the admins at POF that this guy is threatening you. They run the site, so they should be able to see what he's been writing to you.

If worse comes to worse, delete your account and open a new one (although it seems odd to me that a site would delete your account simply because you blocked someone; after all, what's the point of having a "block" feature in the first place, then?????).

• 9 years ago

Delete your account. It is much better than putting your life and well-being in danger. There are plenty of other dating sites you could join.

• 9 years ago

i would never be a part of a dating site that would not allow you to block a maniac. delete your account and take better care of yourself.

Source(s): 36 year old wife and mother of 3.
  • 7 years ago

Lol omg delete your stupid acct. Is POF more important than being harassed or murdered come on now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Delete your account. How do you expect to date if you're dead?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

if you have evidence that this man has threatened you. You can call the police and get him arrested. i suggest you call police a.s.a.p because this is very serious.

• 9 years ago

just delete your ******* account. you wont be dating anyone if youre dead dumb ***

• 9 years ago

just date him and let him have one night, they will usually become less interested after the sex and then you can both move on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.