Iphone data usage? 10 GB per month AT&T ?

I have an iphone 4s and my plan says i use around 10 gigabytes a month. It that a alot? I tend to watch videos and listen to the radio an i am a teenager. According to at&t 3 gigabytes is equivalent to 3,000 web pages.

• Peter
    Favorite Answer

10 GB is a lot of data. Videos and audio will definitely cause you to use a lot of data, though. I'm assuming you don't have a data cap, otherwise you'd be quite over it, I imagine. But for reference, it is a lot. I have an iPhone, and I have a 2 GB cap. I use internet quite a lot on my phone, but I tend to avoid videos and audio unless I'm connected to a Wifi network. Over the course of a month, I tend to use less than a single GB of data, though. It just depends what you do with your phone. 3 GB could be the equivalent of 3000 web pages, but it could also mean only one or two hours of video.

10GB is not a lot, but it all depends on what you do. On my iPhone 4 data plan I have only 1GB per month and it's more then enough for me, because most of the time I will use WIFI.

Make sure if you have access to a Wireless network that you connect to it.

Saying 3GB is 3000 web pages is somewhat fair, but that doesn't count toward watching video or music, it would just be 3000 web pages full of text and images.

iPhones on AT&T are required to have countless archives plans. Your pal is making an attempt to conquer the gadget with the aid of applying a non-clever telephone archives plan after which changing his sim to the iPhone. AT&T could comprehend this and initiate off charging your pal the countless archives fee. AT&T will grant tethering plans in some unspecified time sooner or later. A warning to you - if AT&T notices a intense enhance in archives utilization on your account, it may assume you're tethering, it incredibly is a contravention of the words of service, and initiate off charging you incredibly intense costs for archives.