Sertraline and DXM drug interactions?

I took some cough medicine because I'm not feeling too good, I saw that there is a risk for serotonin syndrome when I take my Zoloft (sertraline) and the cough syrup (DXM) together. I took my sertraline 34 minutes ago and just took half a dose of cough syrup. Will I be alright? I don't want to ******'... show more I took some cough medicine because I'm not feeling too good, I saw that there is a risk for serotonin syndrome when I take my Zoloft (sertraline) and the cough syrup (DXM) together. I took my sertraline 34 minutes ago and just took half a dose of cough syrup. Will I be alright? I don't want to ******' die. I have really bad anxiety and I don't know if I should tell my mother or not, since I'm on diversion. I was going to smoke DXM recreationally but I decided to look up the interactions and it said I could get serotonin syndrome. I took two hits (smoked) of the DXM which has 10MG of DXM in it.

My subconcious is freaking out but inside I know that at the max I got 1-2 MG of DX, which isn't even half a dose.
Update: This is the first time I've taken DXM with my Zoloft (that I know of).