nelly asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

whats going on with my scald?

ok so all the sudden i star getting dry cale and flakes i hate it what can i do to get rid of it :( any one help pLZ

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

This sounds like dandruff, which is perfectly curable! Here are some things you can do:

~Use yogurt (preferably plain and organic) as a hair conditioner. Do this after washing and rinsing. Rub it into your scalp and leave it there for 10-15 minutes, then rinse.

~Mix together 7 drops of cedarwood, ten drops of cypress, and ten drops of juniper, as well as 50 ml of carrier oil (like jojoba, coconut, or almond oil). Rub it well into scalp and leave it there for an hour. Then use a mild shampoo and wash it out with warm water.

~Apply fresh lemon juice to your hair in the shower. Massage it in, then rinse.

~Use some tea tree oil shampoo (but not straight tea tree oil, as that could burn your scalp).

~Rinse your scalp with a few ounces of beer each night.

~Massage lime juice into your scalp and leave it there for 15 minutes, then rinse.

~Moisturize your scalp as it's very dry!! Heat up some oil (such as coconut oil, olive oil, rosemary oil, or lavender oil) then massage it into your scalp. Let it soak in for at least a half hour with a hot towel wrapped around your head before you rinse it away.

~Drink plenty of water

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.