Would you tip the cashier who sold you the winning lottery ticket? If so, how much?

Scenario: You work in a small, rural town where you visit the same convenience store everyday. You see the same cashiers all the time. Imagine one of them sells you a Powerball ticket. Said cashier is a friendly college girl who has worked at the same store for 3 years. You go to have her check it for you the next... show more Scenario: You work in a small, rural town where you visit the same convenience store everyday. You see the same cashiers all the time. Imagine one of them sells you a Powerball ticket. Said cashier is a friendly college girl who has worked at the same store for 3 years. You go to have her check it for you the next day, and find that you hit 4 + 1 (the level just below the jackpot) and win $40,000. She's genuinely happy for you, and congratulates you repeatedly.

After you collect the winnings, do you tip her? And if so, how much?
Update: Thanks for your answers, everyone! Also, a little more information: I'm the cashier that sold the winning ticket. The man, from what I've seen based on our daily interactions, is kindhearted and fully deserving of winning. I'm happy for him regardless of what he decides to do with the money. He alluded... show more Thanks for your answers, everyone! Also, a little more information: I'm the cashier that sold the winning ticket. The man, from what I've seen based on our daily interactions, is kindhearted and fully deserving of winning. I'm happy for him regardless of what he decides to do with the money. He alluded to the fact that I might get something once he receives the amount. I'm moving to the city this summer to finish up my bachelor's degree, so a little tip would come in very handy considering I'm going to be renting my own apartment. Also, I confirmed with a state lotto rep that the store I work as does not get a cut, as it was not the jackpot. My boss wouldn't give me a cut anyway, I'm sure. I remember on my 18th birthday, I bought a $1 scratch ticket, won $100, and tipped the cashier $5. Not that she necessarily helped me win, but it was just a nice gesture.