This guy I like is on his way to my house to cut our grass.. ?

I get super nervous when I'm around him because hes so cute. We're both only 15, but like, still.. what can I say to him? I really don't even know ive gone blank!!! Help hahah!

Favorite Answer

Just say the usual. "Hi, what's up? How's it going?" If that leads nowhere then just ask him a random question like, "Have you ever killed anybody?"

Well, not as weird as that, but you get the idea. Something that'll get a conversation started.

• just start casual conversation. Like how are you, do you need anything to drink just be really nice to him. Talk to him like you would talk to anyone else. Ask him what school he goes to and keep it up from there everytime he comes over and he may just realize that, "OOO she is being nice I think I like her." he may just ask you out on a date, but don't be nereves because if he sense that he may take it for advantage. Be strong do it right, act like he could be the one.

offer him a drink and spark a conversation. be your self and flirt it up with him. and ooooohhh honey if he takes his shirt off while cutting that grass....he likes you. and after hes all sweaty ask him if he wants you to rinse him off with the hose. lol

Just kind of stay in your room untill hes done. Then after he is done ask him if he wants a glass of water. thats all

Source(s): Basic thinking

Ask him if he wants a glass of water or soda....spark a conversation.....wear something low cut and smile.