Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Who is the sexiest funny woman?

Tina Fey and Julia Louis-Dreyfus are two of my favorites.

Favorite Answer

I agree with this list of hot funny celebrities that has Sofia Vergara at the top. Sarah Silverman is probably the funniest attractive gal. She's hysterical.

Source(s): www.belladrome.com/Most_Beautiful_Funny_Women

Personally, for me, it's hard to put sexy and funny in the same category. Maybe just me being a female.

But I'm not stupid. I know the sexiest funniest woman alive is Sandra Bullock! :P But I'm straight, I'm just saying.

I love Julia Louis Dreyfus!!

Hmm Jen Aniston is pretty funny plus she has a killer body so i would say her

Source(s): :-p

Sara Silverman in pretty hot

>> Julia Roberts

>>Melissa Hart

>>Catherine Zeta Jones

emma stone

!!!!!ME!!!!!

Source(s): :P