Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

(Dragon Age Origins) (Possible Spoilers) If you marry Anora, who gives the speech before the Denerim battle?

I'm considering going through Dragon Age Origins as a Male Human Noble, and possibly marrying Anora and making her queen. My question is this, though - if you marry her and leave Alistair alive and in your group and everything, who's the one who gives the rallying, inspiring speech just before you march the Denerim City Gates to fight the Darkspawn? Is it Anora, or is it Alistair? I'm asking because, if marrying Anora causes her to be the one to give the speech, I won't marry her - I prefer Alistair's version of the speech.

• Best Answer

If you marry Anora she gives the speech

Back in Jesus' time Jesus was basically getting onto the Pharisees for creating all kinds of loopholes so more people could get divorced. Like a man could divorce his wife for burning dinner and stupid things like that. If you also notice the Bible is more about straight marriages and not gay marriages. It also does mention divorce for being abused since little attention was paid to that issue back in Jesus' time also. It does say it's OK to divorce a non-Christian if one of the spouse's turns into a Christian, but the other spouse is totally adamant against it (1 Cor. 7:12-16). All in all, I believe God doesn't like divorce at all, BUT there are some instances where it is just healthier for both spouses. It really depends on what the couple is getting divorced over to start with. The four top reasons that I remember from premarital class for divorce (not in order) are finances, parenting differences, in-laws, and sex issues. Again, when it comes to divorce I believe God wants His children to have healthy relationships, but sometimes that just isn't possible because one spouse refuses to change and stop being violent or stop gambling or whatever is that's causing the family to really fall apart. Seek counseling first to explore the issue further to see if it's a matter that can be dealt with and solved over time or if it's just not safe to be around the other person. Hope this helps!

• ?

Don't marry her, she'll probably try to have you killed or something... crazy b----. Alistair makes a great king.... even though he left my character after he was "crowned" :(

• nasty1

check out this site for help,info and spoilers.hope this helps.http://guides.gamepressure.com