Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelFranceOther - France · 8 years ago

Hair salon in Nice, France?

I am travelling for 10 weeks around Europe. I have light brown hair dyed very dark brown and acrylic shellac nails. At a little past halfway through my trip I'd like to have my hair touched up and my nails as well. I will be in Nice at this point. Could you recommend anywhere?

Favorite Answer

In Nice Etoile shopping centre there is a good hair salon my mom uses.. she likes it, but it helps to learn some french so they know what you want. Nice etoile is on the main shopping street, you cant miss it, down from place Massena on avenue jean medicin.

http://www.nicetoile.com/W/do/centre/menu/beaute-e...

• ?

Are you happening holiday, or a acceptance day holiday? there are distinctive salons in extreme nice. There are places to get your nails finished in Amsterdam. move and revel contained in the places you move to and end being so ineffective.

Are you going on holiday, or a beauty tour?

There are plenty of salons in Nice. There are places to get your nails done in Amsterdam.

Go and enjoy the places you visit and stop being so vain.