Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Should I kiss him (YOLO)?

I kinda like him but dont want to go out with him...

Hes a kiss-virgin.

YOLO

Id tell him i dont wanna go out with him before i did.

Favorite Answer

YOLO, oh lol.. oh yololol

I wouldn't do it. If you have no plans of dating him, then what's the point? Whether you tell him you don't wanna date him or not, actions speak louder than words, and the kiss, especially since it's his first, will probably lead him to feel attached to you.

personally i don't find the point in kissing him if you don't like him enough to go out but yea you only live once so give it a go but be prepared for any sighs of rejection and if you are friends it might be award after that so good luck

Steal a kiss, YOLO.

Do It ! ITS TRUE YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE ! YOLOOOOO ! Thats The Motto ! Lol ;D Do It ! You Won't Regret Making The First Moves ! You Never Know ! Lol YOLOOOOOOOO !

Source(s): YOLO

No. I wouldn't do it because he never has kissed a girl. He might become attached to you

Hookupp ! just kiss him. just so you no after its gonna be awkward, ive done this lot

you should kiss him but just on the cheek

grow up

convert to hinduism, then you live more than once