Conversion to Judaism Questions?

Hello, I am 17 years old and would like to know about converting to Judaism. Please do not criticize me for my age, I simply am interested in learning more so that I can start the process when I am a bit older. My family supports me fully on this, and I know what a big change it will be in my life and faith. So I... show more Hello, I am 17 years old and would like to know about converting to Judaism. Please do not criticize me for my age, I simply am interested in learning more so that I can start the process when I am a bit older. My family supports me fully on this, and I know what a big change it will be in my life and faith. So I have a few basic questions, (preferrably for jews) and please tell me any more you know or advise about the actual conversion process. Thanks.

1) how do Jews feel about Jesus? I know they don't believe he was the son of god, but does he hold any other significance or importance to jewish people?
2) roughly how many years would it take for me to convert?
3) do jews believe that gods prophet has yet to come?
4) in contemporary temples today, are prayers still read completely in hebrew?
5) are there any jews who recognize jesus as gods son? (And still celebrate jewish holidays, not like christians who ignore all the holidays jesus would have celebrated)
6) are most jews fluent or at least familiar with hebrew?

Any other details?