What do you automatically think the moment you hear the name "Alexander"?

It's the name of my Main Character which you only find out halfway through Chapter 3. He is Called Alexander, however he prefers to go by the name "Sacha". Personality wise, he is a pathological liar, sneaky, will hurt people to get what he wants, is only out for 'numero uno', prefers to be... show more It's the name of my Main Character which you only find out halfway through Chapter 3. He is Called Alexander, however he prefers to go by the name "Sacha".

Personality wise, he is a pathological liar, sneaky, will hurt people to get what he wants, is only out for 'numero uno', prefers to be alone, isn't a leader and hates people in general - however - he does have a heart. He _can_ be kind if he works at it and he eventually learns to care about others. Sort of like the "diamond in the rough" theory.

Since his name is Alexander, personally it doesn't go with his personality, however I would like to see what other people think of when they are given the name Alexander - it can be single words or sentences, just something to sum up what that name means/what you associate it with. It can be a trait, a description, something that relates to it, anything :)

Thank you :D