Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 8 years ago

What do you automatically think the moment you hear the name "Alexander"?

It's the name of my Main Character which you only find out halfway through Chapter 3. He is Called Alexander, however he prefers to go by the name "Sacha".

Personality wise, he is a pathological liar, sneaky, will hurt people to get what he wants, is only out for 'numero uno', prefers to be alone, isn't a leader and hates people in general - however - he does have a heart. He _can_ be kind if he works at it and he eventually learns to care about others. Sort of like the "diamond in the rough" theory.

Since his name is Alexander, personally it doesn't go with his personality, however I would like to see what other people think of when they are given the name Alexander - it can be single words or sentences, just something to sum up what that name means/what you associate it with. It can be a trait, a description, something that relates to it, anything :)

Thank you :D

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A male.

"Since his name is Alexander, personally it doesn't go with his personality"

How does a name denote someone's personality? Names aren't self-fulfilling prophesies and don't have anything to do with a person's appearance or personality.

• l
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Alexander the Great, or Christopher Hitchens' son Alexander Meleagrou-Hitchens

• 8 years ago

Technically the moment I hear the name Alexander I am thinking of the name Alexander, but after that moment, I think "the great" just 'cause

• 8 years ago

The name of my main character is also Alexander, so I'm biased lol. Alexander the Great is the first thing that comes to mind.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I think of alexander the great and his amazing accomplishments in the beautiful city of alexandria. I also start wondering if we'll ever know for sure if cleopatra's resting place is underwater there as some scholars believe.

Source(s): History and theory
  • 8 years ago

I think of alexander the great. So war is what i think of.

• 8 years ago

Russia. Tzars.

• Sharon
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

There are billions of people on this planet who don't know or care who Paris Hilton is. Be a conformist. :)))

Lv 4
    8 years ago

Graham bell.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I think of a smart person.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.