Why do girls attack male oriented anime?

Ive seen girls attack shows that they watched for having to many panty shots and the fact that their breasts are to large and bounce more then they think is needed even when the show is obviously being marketed to a purely male audience. I'll give a few examples Highschool of the Dead and Ikkitousen what part... show more Ive seen girls attack shows that they watched for having to many panty shots and the fact that their breasts are to large and bounce more then they think is needed even when the show is obviously being marketed to a purely male audience. I'll give a few examples Highschool of the Dead and Ikkitousen what part of these shows is trying to market towards girls?
Update: @dotachin and Kenzie: Well its the same for guys with all the Bishoujos in Shoujo comics which have about the same amount of fanservice but girls don't have to watch so it seems like their getting offended on purpose for no reason. Heterosexual guys are constantly put into homosexual situations in shoujo... show more @dotachin and Kenzie: Well its the same for guys with all the Bishoujos in Shoujo comics which have about the same amount of fanservice but girls don't have to watch so it seems like their getting offended on purpose for no reason. Heterosexual guys are constantly put into homosexual situations in shoujo don't you think thats kind of disrespectful to us? You don't usually hear us complain about it though because we just don't like that so we don't usually read it or if we do we get over it and on with the story.

@Janna: Generalizing is what marketings all about you go with the group you think it will sell best too.
Update 2: I meant Bishoune sorry.
11 answers 11