Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

Runescape - Best 1-99 slayer guide?

Hey guuys, this is my first question, but how long does it take for 1-99 slayer as of 2012 using melee? What weapons and arm should I use, and recemended stats + quests? Thnx in advance!!!

P.S. - PLEASE DONT SAY RUNESCAPE IS STUPID BECAUSE I DONT CARE!!! THANKS!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Austin
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

it depends how much you play, but 99 slayer will take awhile. Theres really no guide you need, just go to the highest slayer master you can, get a task and repeat.

A cannon will help slayer tasks go by faster, so thats a weapon you get get. Also, a lot of slayer monsters are weak to stab, so get a good stab weapon.

Theres also no recommended stats or quests, becuase you level your stats by doing the tasks. Just get a task, do it, and repeat.

• 3 years ago

Runescape Slayer Guide

• 3 years ago

Slayer Guide 2007

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Runescape - Best 1-99 slayer guide?

Hey guuys, this is my first question, but how long does it take for 1-99 slayer as of 2012 using melee? What weapons and arm should I use, and recemended stats + quests? Thnx in advance!!!

P.S. - PLEASE DONT SAY RUNESCAPE IS STUPID BECAUSE I DONT CARE!!! THANKS!!

Source(s): runescape 1 99 slayer guide: https://biturl.im/WXLz1
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

There are many Guides already out there for Training Combat, but 40-60 f2p kill hill giants. Though if you want to kill something less competitive go to the Security Stronghold and kill anything that is not busy and you can kill a reasonable amount without having to bank. If you can 1 hit or even 2 hit a monster they are not something worth training on. Though also if you cannot get through killing one without eating a piece of food they are too strong, killing two for eating one piece of food is ok, depends what you prefer, can get repetitive obviously, but keep at it! if you are a member the same goes, just find any beast that has a good amount of LP. Rock Crabs are not bad to kill,or Yaks. Also paying Pest Control is a good Change up from the drag of killing the same thing over and over. Happy Training!

• Maquis
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Do the Smoking Kills quest so you can earn slayer rewards. Other than that, Austin pretty much told you everything you need to know.

• ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Try playing Skyrim. Then you'll agree that runescape is stupid.

• 6 years ago

corys just a noob

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.