Helga N. asked in PetsCats · 9 years ago

Best Veterinary Clinic in Seattle area for cat diagnosed with lymphoma?

My almost 13 year old cat (18 lb male Snowshoe) was just diagnosed with large granular lymphoma, neoplastic effusion.

He is a much loved member of the family and I would like to find the best possible treatment for him.

Please send me your advice and suggestions on what can be done, what should be done

Please hurry, he is not doing very well, although he didn't start to get sick until 5 days ago.

Favorite Answer

Your regular vet should be able to refer you to a vet oncologist. And, if you call a vet teaching hospital, they should be able to suggest vet oncologists in your area.

Doing a search, I came up with the links, but I have no knowledge about the practices.

I've heard good things about Seattle Veterinary Specialists, although I'm not sure specifically of their abilities with lymphoma patients.