Maci asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 8 years ago

I think I committed credit card fraud?

So I found this site that had real credit card info I used one to buy some things and I got scared of the legal trouble and cancelled the order will I still get in trouble by the way I am only 13 and I am scared to death and crying

Favorite Answer

You canceled?

Then you never received any items?

Then you are ok.

Hopefully the items were not shipped to your home yet.

In your other question you stated that you ordered the item, received it, etc.

Or do I have you confused with someone else?

• rtfm

Chances are VERY good that the site didn't really have "real" credit card info. Most of those sites are just made up. If you hadn't cancelled the order, you probably would have received an e-mail from the company saying "Sorry, we are unable to process your order because some of the credit card information you entered is incorrect".

You won't be in trouble for this.

Well learn from your mistakes my dear ;0) just don't do it again. Remember. Nothing is EVER free. And if you cancelled it you may be okay. But if you used your home address it still may be billed. And then you could eventually face charges.