How to get rid of the side effects of clonazepam and sertraline?

I will keep myself very concise. I was prescribed clonotril and sertraline by a doctor in the year of 2000 and told that these medicines have no side effect. On every appointment doctor advised me to repeat the same medicine. After 4 year of medication side effects like severe diarrhoea emerged. I couldn't... show more I will keep myself very concise. I was prescribed clonotril and sertraline by a doctor in the year of 2000 and told that these medicines have no side effect. On every appointment doctor advised me to repeat the same medicine. After 4 year of medication side effects like severe diarrhoea emerged. I couldn't suspect it to be a side effect of these medicines. I countinued the medication and went to physician after physician to cure the diarrhoea but nothing happened. In the mean time i stopped to visit my psychiatric due to my illness. Gradually other side effects begun to appear. After 8 years of medication i myself first stopped clonotril and in 10th year i stopped sertraline.I am still living in side effects and am unable to do anything for my livelihood. Now i want to know that will these side effects go away or not. Will I be able to live a normal life.
1 answer 1