Which countries accept immigration?

I'm from a country that a war is going on and I wanted to know do all countries accept immigration or not.

Favorite Answer

Each country sets its own immigration laws and visa regulations. All restrict immigration one way or another. You would have to check the laws & visa regulations for each country you are interested in to see if you qualify for some sort of temporary visa or immigration. A good overview of a very substantial number of countries is included in The Passport Book by Bob Bauman. It's available on amazon.com & elsewhere. You might want to start by studying that.

Generally speaking, with more than 7 billion people on the planet, many of them seeking to "live elsewhere," immigration laws are getting tougher, lines are getting longer, and to live or work overseas, you are going to need some extensive education & qualifications to have any hope of immigrating anywhere. The planet is overloaded, immigration is overloaded, even consulates processing visa applications are often overloaded. So what would make any country want you? What do you have to contribute to a country, its citizens, its economy that would make that country a better place to live for all?

Every country accepts immigrants but we're actually full and people are getting tired of it.

I think every country accepts war refugees so I think you have a chose. :) But get a job as soon as possible and don't make an advantage of the social benefits. haha

• ?

Essentially all countries accept immigrants, but it's harder to get into some than others.

• ?

let me guess-are you from the Middle East?

some countries do, some dont. If your rich you have a better chance.

name your country first to check the facts

some countries are not favored at all

All have banded together to say NO to people --- if you get a WORK VISA-

a JOB with a low salary- so low locals refuse to do it- you may go.

Or- if you're really RICH- you may go.