Did feminists ever contemplate that it might have been better in having men?

be the dominant sex and stay the dominant sex for many reasons.

In my life, i have witnessed this exact scenario being better on most occasions.

Not every occasion but for the one's where men's natural tendencies gravitate.

Having women fill historical positions that men filled by default and not by will would be interesting to witness.

Womens equality is not mens equality, so how can there be equality ?

The problem is with the ill informed and their expectation of a bias norm.

Men in general will not be the submissive partner in a realtionship willingly.

I say men in general, the mainstream group.

For a reason !

Women can make billions at work yet will live with an unhappy male partner if SHE thinks it was all about the money !

This is a fact that feminism will only learn too late.

This is my stance but am i to be corrected with new evidence ?

I don't want to be dominant and have to take extra responsibility for my dominance !

I am too busy for that with seeing to my family's needs financially and spiritually and so on as a father.

But who has the last say when there is no agreement on a topic ?

Lets just say that all employees are now the employers !

The cascade system vanishes and we are all equal with equal responsibility, equal consequences to our biological human bodies because of the system as a whole.

Lets just say that the first day you are in the army, you will be promoted to general !

Because we must be equal partners !

Every business or even natural system has a cascade type system in which a ladder is utilized !

?

Favorite Answer

you make some vaild points but a feminist will never agree. they work under the attutide that men and women are the same species so its not fair they get treated different when the answer to be treated the same is to act the same. it just happens to be that the way men are in general programmed to be dominant and aggressively persue their goals thats not to say women dont do the same but in general most men are well...men. there is no denying there is a difference between the 2 sexes. there will always be people moaning about how things are unfair ever noticed how most successful women are women who work hard and not moaning feminists?

• C J

I think you may be missing the point of equality. It doesn't mean everyone has to be the same, it means everyone has the same opportunities. Obviously there will always be hierarchies, and there will always be submissive/dominant, and there will always be a need for experience to drive promotion up the ladder. The point of feminism is that having a willy shouldn't be a precondition for climbing said ladder.

In a true partnership you don't need a dominant partner.

Women's equality is not men's equality????? So how can there be equality????

Care to explain.

Edit: It's called compromise. And when your relationship is important, you don't want to play power games. It's not about winning or losing. It's about what is best for the family.

I want to understand you, I really do. I feel like you are on the verge of a coherent thesis, but you're just all over the place.

I feel like this is one of the books in the Library of Babel that was just a few misprints away from being logical.