Did feminists ever contemplate that it might have been better in having men?

be the dominant sex and stay the dominant sex for many reasons. In my life, i have witnessed this exact scenario being better on most occasions. Not every occasion but for the one's where men's natural tendencies gravitate. Having women fill historical positions that men filled by default and not by... show more be the dominant sex and stay the dominant sex for many reasons.
In my life, i have witnessed this exact scenario being better on most occasions.
Not every occasion but for the one's where men's natural tendencies gravitate.

Having women fill historical positions that men filled by default and not by will would be interesting to witness.
Womens equality is not mens equality, so how can there be equality ?
The problem is with the ill informed and their expectation of a bias norm.

Men in general will not be the submissive partner in a realtionship willingly.
I say men in general, the mainstream group.
For a reason !
Women can make billions at work yet will live with an unhappy male partner if SHE thinks it was all about the money !
This is a fact that feminism will only learn too late.

This is my stance but am i to be corrected with new evidence ?
Update: I don't want to be dominant and have to take extra responsibility for my dominance ! I am too busy for that with seeing to my family's needs financially and spiritually and so on as a father. But who has the last say when there is no agreement on a topic ? Lets just say that all employees are now the... show more I don't want to be dominant and have to take extra responsibility for my dominance !
I am too busy for that with seeing to my family's needs financially and spiritually and so on as a father.
But who has the last say when there is no agreement on a topic ?

Lets just say that all employees are now the employers !
The cascade system vanishes and we are all equal with equal responsibility, equal consequences to our biological human bodies because of the system as a whole.

Lets just say that the first day you are in the army, you will be promoted to general !
Because we must be equal partners !

Every business or even natural system has a cascade type system in which a ladder is utilized !
?