Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 9 years ago

abbreviation for anticipated start date?

-topic-

is there one?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Dennis
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

■What is SD?

One of the definitions of SD is "Start Date".

ESD- Estimated Start Date

(If estimated start date won't work for you, then I would suggest ASD as the abbreviation for anticipated start date.)

• woodie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Abbreviation For Anticipated

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/av7vI

Anticipated start date is not a hard and set date (hence their use of the word "anticipated"). They only need that to get a general idea of when you would prefer to start (next week as opposed to three months from now). Chances are, you'll be in touch with the employer and you'll talk about when exactly you'll start. For now, I'd advise you to imagine a worst case scenario for your start date and let them know that it is just an estimate. That way you can push it up if necessary (as opposed to back which sometimes doesn't look as good). Companies are usually very understanding when it comes to start dates though. If it's only a few days that you push the date forward (or backwards) I don't anticipate it being any kind of an issue. They know you have a life.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Tell them that you the anticipated start date is approximately 1 week after paperwork is complete so that if there is any problem with the paperwork that they can contact you during that 1 week period. Also that will give you time to tie up any loose ends newhere. Good Luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.