Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Does anyone else thing maybe Obama doesn't understand the definition of "unprecedented"?

“Ultimately I am confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress,” Obama told reporters today while speaking with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Mexican President Felipe Calderon.

Update:

*think*

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

You could have stopped after "Obama doesn't understand".

• 4 years ago

that's not in the form and it became on no account meant to be a separation of Church FROM state. look up each states man or woman shape to be sure the full united states of america became based on the Christian faith. Gays can not "loose" some thing they on no account had and that don't exist by potential of wishing they do. Evolution is in straight forward terms a theory and would learn as such.

• 9 years ago

Unprecedented ex. By that time—1980—more Americans identify themselves as conservatives than as liberals. This was, and remains, a tectonic transformation, unprecedented in American history.

Seem solid so far!

I think Mitt doesn't understand what marvelous means.

OBAMA: One of my potential opponents, Governor Romney, has said that he hoped a similar version of this plan from last year would be introduced on day one of his presidency. He said that he’s very supportive of this new budget. And he even called it marvelous — which is a word you don’t often hear when describing a budget. That’s a word you don’t often hear generally.

• 9 years ago

Guess he forgot the 0bama administration is suing Arizona because of the illegal alien laws they passed. Or maybe the one in California where one judge overturned a law passed by the people banning queers marrying.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

No. But you're asking the wrong question. You should be asking:

Why are we the only civilized country without national health care?

What would be the results if we don't have health care reform?

What would happen to me or my family members if we had a major medical emergency and couldn't pay for it?

• Andy
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Let's take him out the back and shoot him because he's misused a word.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.