Im skipping too much school how can i stol?

well the only reason i skip school is because i dont want to get up. i am in middle school and my mom has been away for almost 3 weeks for a family problem i have skipped once before she left, and twice more, once a week. she will be back on thursday but i feel really bad i know i should go to sleep earlier and i will try to but i hate school its pointless for me im just worried about grades and im afraid to ask the teacher what i missed so i just let it be a zero. thanks

Favorite Answer

First off, the only way to stop the problem is to get your lazy butt up and go to school! Life is only going to get harder from here on in. You can't pull this stuff when you have a job. Get used to it, because if middle school is this hard for you you're going to have a LOT of life problems. Second, you have to ask for what you missed or fail. Your choice, there isn't an in between. If you don't care about failing, then just proceed as you have been. But if you care, I would seriously change your ways.

Always use a good alarm clock!

Ask one of your colleagues what u missed

Put yourself in your mother's shoes and try to imagine how betrayed she would feel when she finds out about it ('cause they always do, and if it's not u who told them, it's worse) and how grounded will u be!

First this probably wasn't the greatest thing to do. That is very disrepectful to not go to school when your mom is away. I think you SHOULD talk to your teachers do you want to take the semester over???