How come Jesus was given the gift of Holy Spirit if he is God the Father,Son & Holy Spirit ?

Jesus received holy spirit at his baptism. If Jesus were God and the holy spirit were God, then God would have been anointed with God by God. What purpose would this have served ? What power could God give to Himself ? Mark 1:9-11 9 At that time Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized by John... show more Jesus received holy spirit at his baptism.
If Jesus were God and the holy spirit were God, then God would have been anointed with God by God. What purpose would this have served ?
What power could God give to Himself ?

Mark 1:9-11
9 At that time Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan.10 As Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove. 11 And a voice came from heaven: “You are my son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”
Update: Hebrews 4:15
For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin.