Is it okay/possible to like someone you text all the time but have only seen once?

one of my guy friends and i started talking to each other through text because my cousin is his best friend, and we've talked almost nonstop since he end of january and we've really gotten to know each other. however, we've only met once and we're both incredibly shy so we didn't say much in... show more one of my guy friends and i started talking to each other through text because my cousin is his best friend, and we've talked almost nonstop since he end of january and we've really gotten to know each other. however, we've only met once and we're both incredibly shy so we didn't say much in person. i've caught myself thinking about him all the time, especially when he hasnt talked to me for a while, so i'm beginning to wonder if i actually like him...do you think it's possible to like someone that you've only met once or is it all in my head?