Why dosent God heal amputees?

What dosnet an all loving all powerful God heal amputees today?

" I dont see why amputees should then expect special treatment - why not healing the blind etc?"

Because healing amputess is convincing proof that God work miricales.

Healing someone with cancer for instance is less convicing because other factors are involved ( like maybe the person immune system kicked in)

God can heal amputees, and restore the lost limbs.

I met a man in Denver who told me how he had lost part of a leg, and God put back what the man had lost.

A better question might be, "Why doesn't God heal all amputees?"

For several reasons. Some either don't want to be restored, or don't believe God can do it.

A man I knew in El Paso had lost a leg. I told him God can restore his leg to him. He didn't believe that could happen. He said, "That's not going to happen." I answered, "Yes, I know it's not going to happen. And it's not going to happen because you say it's not going to happen."

Another man in El Paso was deaf. I wrote on paper that God would heal him from deafness. He answered, "You don't understand. The bones inside my ear are ruined. I'll never have my hearing back." I told him God can restore the hearing anyway. He didn't think so.

But then, other people believe God could do it if he wanted to, but think God doesn't want to. I have good news. God wants to heal.

But when you get healing from God, you get it by faith. "When you pray, believe that you receive the things you ask for, and you shall have them." (Mark 11:24) Notice that "believe" is present tense, and "shall have" is future tense. First you believe, and then you shall have.

But what if you don't believe? Then you don't have.

Fred Hoehn, www.livingwater.bugs3.com

Source(s): The Holy Bible, King James Version

God does heal amputees. If anyone who is ill and ask for God's healing God may heal them because God promised to do so in the Old and New Testament. It is because of the will of God if someone gets healed by God. Now if you are referring to the fact that God does not allow amputees to regrow limbs then that is simply because God never promised to do so. As a result, God never allowed a human to regrow limbs.

• Mike

Why doesn't he heal all sick people? Why doesn't he spend his whole day just performing miracles?

He never has performed miracles without a very specific purpose at any time. I dont see why amputees should then expect special treatment - why not healing the blind etc?

Why don't amputees ask other questions?

God can heal amputees if He wants to.

God can heal cancer if He wants to...

It doesn't mean He HAS TO. Get over it.

If all you're doing is carping about "convincing proof"

you have your answer already. God owes you nothing.

Assurance is found in the last book of the Bible: “[God] will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.” (Revelation 21:4)

Consider the scope of that promise. It summarizes God’s purpose to bring an end to all suffering. He will do that by ridding the earth of war, hunger, sickness, and injustice, along with all the wicked people. No human can accomplish that.

God doesn't cause it , though he allowed it to happen .. God doesn't cause bad things to happen to people and alot of people dont get that , hes a loving God with awesome plans for our lives , but we do have free will and 1/3 of the Angels along with Satan fall and they basically run Earth .... And in a way God does heal them , he made it possible for people to create fake limps and such...

Answer :

why all people in the world are not amputees?why only few?

It's because of one's own karma.

Your sins follow you to your next life.

Reincarnation and karma are the only reasonable explanation for these type of questions.

'SANATANA DHARMA'

Source(s): I was an atheist.

it still need organizing Good prayer to Those Ones Who really are the true God Father and Lord Jesus Christ by pure faith, because unfortunately the human religion is still too busy with the affairs whose results are non-salvation and perdition

God is all powerful and can do anything he pleases, but there are reasons why he doesn't intervene , I guess that will be one of many questions that will be asked when face to face with god.

God likes stumpy.

But "stumpy" won't win the 100 metres in London.

Poor little stumpy.