Should I return a poster I got?

I ordered a sexy Adriana Lima poster, and it just came in today. It looks GREAT, only I noticed the tube it came in had a dent, as if some other large heavy package had been on top of it. When I took the poster out I cut a little off the side, to make it fit in the frame I bought, but when I put it on my wall I... show more I ordered a sexy Adriana Lima poster, and it just came in today. It looks GREAT, only I noticed the tube it came in had a dent, as if some other large heavy package had been on top of it.

When I took the poster out I cut a little off the side, to make it fit in the frame I bought, but when I put it on my wall I saw that there are some creases to where the dent had been. It's not TOO bad, just noticeable when the light hits it.

Should I attempt at returning it, since the USPS probably did it, or just live with it and stop obsessing?