Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 8 years ago

How to remove/change account in Google play?

In my Samsung galaxy y, my friend downloaded nude/mature apps on my phone, there is a list of apps you had downloaded or like a history, I uninstalled it already but the list cant be removed. I hate it!! someone might saw it... :'( HELP!?

Favorite Answer

Hope this will help you

You can link next gmail account for google play

1. Go to setting> account and sync> add account and choose gmail then enter ur next gmail id and password, if u don't have next then creat it there.

2. now open play shop then go to account and choose the account which you want.

that's all

but you cannot delete ur first entered gmail account, for that you have to reset factory setting which will delete your all phone data and will be in the condition that you bought..

there is another option to delete first linked gmail account without factory reset but you should root your phone first, you can root ur phone by using z4root.apk or any other app which you can get from market after you get root access than install root explorer after that open root explorer then go to data>system (/data/system) there you will get account.db just delete it, that's all..

Rooting will void ur warranty.

Source(s): www.rajstha.com.np
  • pires

Change Google Play Account

• kerper

Google Play Account Settings

I wish l can remove gmail from my play store account, because now when I try 2 buy something l can't do it at all, l like yahoo, l had it on my play store before but l don't no what happened 2 it, but l am trying 2 remove it from my play store 2 put back my yahoo account back on it.

It is very easy.settings→accounts→gmail→remove account

You can remove your account by accessing your phones settings then going to the accounts option... you should know what to do from there! (By the way just set up a passcode!!!)

Source(s): Passcodes are cool too

i cant remove my first google account plz tel the right solution ..