Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 8 years ago

How to remove/change account in Google play?

In my Samsung galaxy y, my friend downloaded nude/mature apps on my phone, there is a list of apps you had downloaded or like a history, I uninstalled it already but the list cant be removed. I hate it!! someone might saw it... :'( HELP!?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hope this will help you

You can link next gmail account for google play

1. Go to setting> account and sync> add account and choose gmail then enter ur next gmail id and password, if u don't have next then creat it there.

2. now open play shop then go to account and choose the account which you want.

that's all

but you cannot delete ur first entered gmail account, for that you have to reset factory setting which will delete your all phone data and will be in the condition that you bought..

there is another option to delete first linked gmail account without factory reset but you should root your phone first, you can root ur phone by using z4root.apk or any other app which you can get from market after you get root access than install root explorer after that open root explorer then go to data>system (/data/system) there you will get account.db just delete it, that's all..

Rooting will void ur warranty.

Source(s): www.rajstha.com.np
    • Login to reply the answers
  • pires
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Change Google Play Account

• kerper
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Google Play Account Settings

• 5 years ago

I wish l can remove gmail from my play store account, because now when I try 2 buy something l can't do it at all, l like yahoo, l had it on my play store before but l don't no what happened 2 it, but l am trying 2 remove it from my play store 2 put back my yahoo account back on it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

It is very easy.settings→accounts→gmail→remove account

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You can remove your account by accessing your phones settings then going to the accounts option... you should know what to do from there! (By the way just set up a passcode!!!)

Source(s): Passcodes are cool too
  • 5 years ago

i cant remove my first google account plz tel the right solution ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.