Should I add my crush on facebook?

We've only talked once it was very brief

but we sort of know each other

I wanna add him really badly and start out by talking to him online

but im not sure if it will seem too stalkerish

(btw im in middle school)

Favorite Answer

I added my crush back in early March, but I never had the nerve to talk to him. If you want to, do it. To make it subtle and less obvious, send a few other friend requests.

I did that, worked fine until today. I sent my crush the request, he accepts it. And today he goes, "So D____ , do you have any Germ-X?" I didnt think he knew my name and I asked him how he knew. He said he had me as a friend on FB. And it was kinda embarrassing cuz it was on the bus.... But I dont think the same will happen to you. Hopefully not. Just go ahead and add him. AND MAKE SURE HE DOESNT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. That happened to me.

Source(s): Experience

OMG!! So my subject. i've got had a weigh down in this guy because 1st 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, and now we are ending 2d. and that i've got caught him staring at me, I smiled, he regarded away, so the day previous i ultimately have been given 0.5 the heart and extra him on facebook! He huge-unfold!! So... choose for it. and that i may well be leaving next 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, and once I come back he would be long gone, so i think ur soreness, yet on the top of the day, I felt it replace into ridiculous to hold it around for 2 years. So, choose for it. and then, if he accepts, nicely... i won't be in a position to tell u what to do, coz i individually do not understand what to do now that I extra my weigh down.. yet.. choose for it.

There's no harm in it ^^ it's the best way to get to know someone sometimes. I added my crush and we r like brothers and sisters but only cause I started to date someone else. But on fb anything can happen and ur relAtionship with this person may change

You can add him but don't intent on starting a relationship with him via Facebook. That's immature. However, if he chats you first it may be a good sign :)