iOS 5.1 photostream delete? On iPhone 4S 5.0.1(jailbroken)?

I have an iPhone 4S jailbroken on ios 5.0.1 and I can't update to ios 5.1. But I want the ability to delete photos from the photostream. I have an iPad 1st gen tethered jailbroken on iOS 5.1 and I have that feature on there. On my iPhone 4S I have the camera shortcut from ups 5.1 enabled but how do I enable the photostream delete? Is there a file I can transfer from my iPad to my iPhone that will enable it? Or edit a property list file to enable it? Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

Unlike the quick camera feature introduced in iOS 5.1, you can't get the ability to delete photos in your Photo Stream without updating to iOS 5.1.

It's best to stay at iOS 5.0.1 though, for one thing, you keep the unlockable baseband/Moderm Firmware (1.0.13 or 1.0.14) which will only increase the value of your phone and may come in handy when abroad. If you ever really need a feature in future updates, you can always either trade online with someone for one (with cash on their end), I've gotten a couple offers for mine on craigslist some adding as much as $100 on top of their iOS 5.1 updated iPhone 4S just cause they updated.

Just a heads up though

Never restore, never use the built-in Erase All Content and Settings feature either as it will get your iPhone stuck in a bootloop and you'll be forced to restore. The iPhone 4S at the moment, is not downgrade able no matter what (even if you have SHSHs saved), so if you plan on selling the phone you will have to delete items one-by-one (or using the Restore from Backup feature in iTunes).

Source(s): iPhone scene