Does he even want to date me?

So a couple of days ago I went on a double date with my best friend's boyfriend's best friend... if that makes sense (sorry if it's confusing). A week before he had seen my picture and said I was really cute. His friend and my friend brought up the idea of meeting me. He liked it, so we all decided on a date. We went to the mall... it was a little awkward because my friend and her boyfriend were being really affectionate, and my date and I had just met. We were able to talk alone at times, but most of the time it was a group. There were awkward pauses in between our private conversations, but we have A LOT in common. When we all sat down to eat, he pulled my chair out (CUTE). But he was next to me and my friend was across from him... like diagonal males and females. It was a weird seating arrangement, but I guess it was fine. When we left the mall we all went to my friend's bf's house. Her boyfriend was being really pushy towards my date.. I guess about asking me out. He made us sit on a really small couch (so uncomfortable!), but it was fine. When my friend and I headed out, my date waved goodbye to me from across the driveway, so I decided to be assertive (SO NOT ME, I'm shy) and ask him for his number. I even gave him a hug. I texted him saying that I enjoyed the day, and would love to do it again. He responded saying "yeah" and then after that I didn't text him back. I don't want to be annoying, because I have the tendency to do that sometimes. Anyway, my friend's bf texted her and told her that he likes me and feels a connection and would like to get to know me better. He's apparently scared because of his last relationship. Should I go on a second group date before texting him normally? I feel like I'm more outgoing through text and it will become awkward in person since I'm shy. Should I worry that he's not interested? How should I act on the next date? Should I just act like a friend?

act like a normal friend

talk to him

take it sloe

let things build

give it time

go text him

and if you had certain things in common (eg music) then ask him for his collection or a particular artist CD...get things on a level from which you can set play.

and dont worry he'll get interested and once he does he'll get over his x

Source(s): me