Where do the performers exit from Beacon Theatre?

I'm going to a One Direction concert on May 26 at the Beacon Theatre (in NYC), but my seat is in row Z in Orchestra 3, all the way on the left, and I'm worried that I'll barely be able to see them (What do you think?).

Well anyway, I really really want to meet them after the concert & I love them so much & I was wondering where they exit from the theater?? There'll probably be other girls too but worth a shot right? Thank you!

Favorite Answer

That is a good question.

I tried to search the answer for you at several places and asked few friends.

I have some answers some are short, some partially right, and some are most irrelevant.

There is not an answer that will completely satisfy you.

My friend Diana mentioned about trying wish123 where she said you might find an answer at.

I don't use that very often though.So I will leave it for you. Sorry couldn't help you more.

wish you good luck.

Kristy

there is not any making certain that you receives paintings for a 12 months for a start up. West end shows employ human beings on a freelance by contract foundation. if you're fortunate sufficient to get on between the lengthy operating ones, then you might want to be fortunate. seem at lengthy gone With The Wind, final after about 5 weeks. some shows do basically not make it. As for pay, there's a difficulty-free fairness minimum. Above that, it extremely relies upon on what position you've, your adventure and how solid your agent is at negotiating. each and every company might want to have a ceiling value that they could pay for a performer. maximum actors might want to have yet another job that they do to save them going between roles. some coach, some paintings in pubs, some workplace temp. i'm at the moment operating with an actor who has been filming a television sequence and also operating as occasional lights board operator for the coach i'm engaged on. If musical theatre is your activity, you'll hit upon a fashion to proceed to exist.