Need help choosing a university from the ones I've gotten accpeted into.?
absolutely NO idea how I'm going to pick. I've never been to the states before so I don't have much knowledge about the areas except glimpses from google maps and pictures. Here are the universities.
1) Syracuse University (Syracuse, NY)
2) Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (Troy, NY)
3) Pratt Institute ( new york city, NY)
4) Virginia Tech (Blacksburg, V)
5) North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC)
6) Notre Dame (South Bend, IN)
7) Carnegie Mellon (Pittsburgh, P)
* Please any information or opinions would be great. About the schools (specifically the school of architecture), the areas, the reputation...ext.
*Also, money is not an issue..So i just need some pointers on how or what u think should b the right choice...
- 8 years agoFavorite Answer
Where are you coming from?
I am not from the states either, but the only schools I have heard of on your list, is Notre Dame and Carnegie Mellon. I hear that Notre Dame is up there with Harvard and Yale. But that could just be hear say.
Anywhere in New York would be pretty cool.