Need help choosing a university from the ones I've gotten accpeted into.?
So, I've gotten accepted into the school of architecture in 7 universities and I have absolutely NO idea how I'm going to pick. I've never been to the states before so I don't have much knowledge about the areas except glimpses from google maps and pictures. Here are the universities.
1) Syracuse University (Syracuse, NY)
2) Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (Troy, NY)
3) Pratt Institute ( new york city, NY)
4) Virginia Tech (Blacksburg, V)
5) North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC)
6) Notre Dame (South Bend, IN)
7) Carnegie Mellon (Pittsburgh, P)
* Please any information or opinions would be great. About the schools (specifically the school of architecture), the areas, the reputation...ext.
*Also, money is not an issue..So i just need some pointers on how or what u think should b the right choice...
- Prof. CochiseLv 78 years agoFavorite Answer
For that profession, the schools in this order:
decline ND and NCSU - you are way beyond either.
- steve_geo1Lv 78 years ago
These are all excellent schools. You should have done your due diligence ere now. That being said, you need a trustworthy source in (Canada?) to guide you. Can you get in a hurry to some authority in architecture in your country to see which of these is best for you?