Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomOther - United Kingdom · 8 years ago

How long will it take to get to Alton Towers from Stoke on Trent train station?

By the shuttle bus that Alton Towers provide?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

going on the shuttle bus will take around about 45mins at least.

to go from where i live to alton towers, it takes about 30mins, n thats in a car from where i live, which is 11miles.

15/16miles in a bus with 40 people, making stops to let people on the bus, a longer route, and banks for it to start slowing down cuz of all the weight in the bus, its gonna take a lot longer than 30mins.

like i said, 11 miles in a car is about 30mins. so, the conditions i said with the bus, it aint gonna be 30mins.

i went on the shuttle bus before i could drive, and it took about 40-50mins, n that was from hanley bus station.n since the station is only about 2/3miles away, it will still be pretty much the same time maybe 5mins off the travelling.

anyway, if u get worried about what bus to take or the time, theres a timetable for u to look at, as they dont come as often as normal buses. stoke station is on there, and other options if they turn out better for you. n the look of the bus will give it away. since its the towers bus, theres pictures n the logo n everythin all over it, u cant miss it.

http://www.altontowers.com/events/how-to-find-us/

hope this helps

Source(s): ive taken the shuttle bus before
  • 3 years ago

Busses To Alton Towers

• 4 years ago

Around 40-50 minutes

• 8 years ago

Around 30-45 minutes depending on the traffic in Alton :) when its sunny or a weekend, it can get hectic around Alton and Farley

Source(s): Live in the area, visit Towers regularly
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.