I forgot my password AND email for twitter..I'm only logged on in the app.?

I created my twitter on my iphone a long time ago and I have never once signed out, or signed into twitter anywhere else. I have no idea what email I used or if I even used one to set it up because NONE of my emails worked..I want to change my twitter name but need to log on to the computer to do that. But I forgot my password, and I can't figure it out because I HAVE NO EMAIL?!?!?

Soooooo confused. I do noooot need a new twitter. Maybe I'll just give up.

Favorite Answer

Well If you don't know your email or password then there isn't anything you can do. Sites like twitter or Facebook try to avoid accounts being hacked so without those two critical log-in items, you cant get into the account. (Unless you have a mobile number attached to the account, but if you have a twitter app then I don't see why you would)

Advice, Don't ever log out of twitter from your phone, or don't delete that twitter app. If you do then you will permanently lose access to the account. Hope this helped :/

How did you solve it in the end?

I'm having this problem now x

Coooooool story brooo.