Need help choosing a university from the ones I've gotten accpeted into.?
So, I've gotten accepted into the school of architecture in 7 universities and I have absolutely NO idea how I'm going to pick. I've never been to the states before so I don't have much knowledge about the areas except glimpses from google maps and pictures. Here are the universities.
1) Syracuse University (Syracuse, NY)
2) Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (Troy, NY)
3) Pratt Institute ( new york city, NY)
4) Virginia Tech (Blacksburg, V)
5) North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC)
6) Notre Dame (South Bend, IN)
7) Carnegie Mellon (Pittsburgh, P)
* Please any information or opinions would be great. About the schools (specifically the school of architecture), the areas, the reputation...ext.
- Prof. CochiseLv 78 years agoFavorite Answer
For that profession, the schools in this order:
decline ND and NCSU - you are way beyond either.