promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Liberals: How do you feel about NBC news altering the recording of Zimmerman talking to the police dispatcher?

To intentionally make him appear to be racist?

This is what NBC put on the air:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.

Here’s how the actual conversation went down:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

For those of you asking for a source I know thats just another means of denial because its been all over the news and I know you heard about it.

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/13321246/trayvo...

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not a liberal, so I know what's going on.

And yes, I've heard the original and the edited version NBC concocted. It IS racially motivated what NBC did in the way they edited the 911 tape. They have no shame.

NBC's always distorted the news to fit their template. Remember when they made cars look like they blew up so they could do a story on Dateline about it? Remember the Richard Jewel lies told by NBC?

Didn't they also publish forged papers about Bush, or was that another liberal news org?

NBC is not a news organization at all. I quit listening to their lies years ago.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Even if you think Zimmerman is guilty, THAT was unacceptable behavior by NBC (yes, NBC).

This is the same network that just hired Katie Couric back.

Obviously it isn't a news outlet anymore. They are a weak version of HLN (sensationalism, celebrity gossip, and no interest in journalistic ethics).

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I have read a lot of them make claim the Fox news edited the recording to include the dispatcher asking Zimmerman the race of Trayvon. It is quite clear to all sane people the left wing smear machines LIE.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'm not a Liberal, but they do this in order to alter and manipulate people. The MSM has been doing it for a long time. They did when Obama was first running for POTUS and a majority of people fell for it. Look at how far they are going to try and get George, but they wouldn't even look into Obama, they just took him as a great man. You can't take the media for its word anymore folks....you gotta think for yourself and do your own research.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I clearly see that the libs stayed away from your question because they cannot deal with the truth. The one or so who attempted to support the revised tape tried to divert the issue by naming another agency. They just don't get it.

Let the trial happen in court , not in the court of public opinion.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

NBC and certain NBC commentators should be charged with a crime and fined heavily.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

it advances the narrative-so it must be good?

LOL

Don't waste your breath--liberals don't think the news media has a heavy bias.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Whatever it takes for them to make Trayboon a victim and not the thug that he actually was.

• 8 years ago

And the Daily Caller photo shopped the video of Zimmerman entering the police station. ALL of the media do this, and it is wrong. They also run excerpts without of context, also wrong. And too many support it when it is their side doing it and decry it when it is the other side. Also wrong.

• 8 years ago

There is a difference between "alteration", and "editing".

What NBC did was editing. They didn't alter the contents of the tapes.

But it was still clearly wrong and misleading for them to broadcast that without disclosing that they edited the portions they played.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.