Are all foreign countries and neighboring countries of the philippines looks philippine poor?

It doesnt mean that i defend my country as filipino. I want to tell to all foreign countries that philippines is a nice country to visit. The filipino citizen is very hospitable to their fellow people either rich or poor they want to help or any nationalities. yah , we admited that philippines is not so clean, they... show more It doesnt mean that i defend my country as filipino. I want to tell to all foreign countries that philippines is a nice country to visit. The filipino citizen is very hospitable to their fellow people either rich or poor they want to help or any nationalities. yah , we admited that philippines is not so clean, they are some citizen that committed to crime bcoz of poverty, some filipino are not discipline, the standard of education is not so good but students are intelligent. BUT, I WANT TO SAY TO ALL: "DO NOT JUDGE THE PHILIPPINE" instead THE Philippine GOVERNMENT. Because some of the government officials are CORRUPT!!! the fund of the philippine Corrupting by the some officials. When BENIGNO AQUINO(President of the philippines) was elected as the PRESIDENT OF THE PHILIPPINES. Filipino were very glad that our president is the ANSWER to END the corruption in the philippines. Presently, there is improving performance, our late president GLORIA MACAPAGAL ARROYO was ARRESTED, she is under house arrest because of GRAFT AND CORRUPTION CASE ( she is corrupt and their cabinet members) . President Aquino Doing all his best to eliminate the bad system of government, The CORRUPTION. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION IN THE PHILIPPINES. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ARTICLE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH