Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Is it true that NBC news altered the video showing George Zimmermans head wound at the police station?

Like they photoshopped it to appear that nothing was there, when every other news outlet report that it looks like a lasceration on the head.

• wtinc
    Favorite Answer

You can not trust the news media in this country at all you better getting your information from another country.

Yes that is a fact plus the omitted the fact that Zimmerman was treated his clothing seized as evidence and then released to the police 4 hrs not 40 minutes later

Source(s): Paul Grass, PhD, Verminologist Level 7 YA user/if in doubt check the level out May God bless you ,the USA and may God keep us safe from the progressive axis of evil;0bama,Pelosi & Reid

Not sure they did that, they just made the statement it didn't look like it, probably ran a rougher version (blurrier) than what was shown elsewhere. My issue with them is the deliberate editing of Zimmerman's 911 call to present him as a racist.

And for the record for those that might think this debate has anything to do with support of Zimmerman or Martin-----it does NOT. It has to do with what our media has become and why they have proven we cannot trust them at all. This should scare everyone on the left too, as if you approve of it while a Democrat is in office, what happens if a guy you DON'T like gets in and exerts the same control over those networks? Remember the Patriot Act? Obama didn't do away with it.

FACT: Zimmerman was treated at the scene by EMS, it's in the official police reports. The first officer on the scene stated he was injured.

Poor libs are so desperate they will take whatever they can to go after Zimmerman.

When everyone was pointing fingers and saying they heard the 911 tape on the news my response was we don't know what the 911 tapes really say.....I caught a great deal of crap.

Fast forward....the 911 tapes on the news were spliced.

This is one of those things that armchair quarterbacking is wrong.

All the enhancing and digitizing happening on the news as I type.....crazy

Links to every other news outlet? Since it is a police video, they would have the original, I would assume, and would be quick to point out any discrepancy in what the media published? And that NBC would be aware of that possibility?

I watched the video the night it broke on ABC and I didn't see a head wound, although the cop is looking at something on his head so perhaps the cameras just couldn't pick it up properly.

The Daily Caller altered the video to show a laceration on his head

From Today: CNN) -- Screams recorded on a 911 call during the confrontation that ended in Florida teenager Trayvon Martin's death don't seem to be those of neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, two audio experts who analyzed the recordings said Monday.

Zimmerman, 28, has claimed self-defense in the February 26 shooting, saying Martin accosted him after he had called police to report the teenager as a suspicious person walking around his neighborhood.

But audio experts Tom Owen and Ed Primeau, who analyzed the recordings for the Orlando Sentinel using different techniques, said they don't believe it's Zimmerman who can be heard screaming in the background of the 911 calls.

"Theres a huge chance that this is not Zimmerman's voice," Primeau told CNN on Monday. "As a matter of fact, after 28 years of doing this, I would put my reputation on the line and say this is not George Zimmerman screaming."

abc reported today that they reviewed the video. they say the cuts on zimmermans head were consistent with the beating he claimed the thug gave him.