Ben asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

Your thoughts on Big Show holding every title in WWE?

Following his win over Cody Rhodes last night, Big Show is now the only person in the whole WWE to have held all active championships. He has held:

WWE Championship

World Heavyweight Championship

Intercontinental Championship

United States Championship

WWE Tag Team Championship (the Smackdown version, Raw version AND undisputed version)

and has also held the ECW Championship and Hardcore Championship

The only people that could claim the same record is Edge, who held the WCW United States Championship rather than the WWE version; and Kurt Angle, who also held the WCW US title and never won the Undisputed Tag Team Championship.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He deserves it, he has been in the company for 17 years.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Good for him. Hopefully Christians wins the WWE Championship then he'll have I THINK all the championships (inactive and active).

• 8 years ago

Big Show deserves it. hes done a lot in this business and deserves to have won every title in the WWE or a least MAJOR titles.

• I'm very happy for him because he really deserves this. He has been wrestling for WWE for about 15 years , did so many historic moments in WWE , went through all humiliations in his career , especially Wrestlemania losing streak.

Source(s): Congratulations , Big Show.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

He deserves it. Year after year he's, in the words of internet fans, "jobbed" to talent like Henry and Daniel Bryan to help put them over as champions and he's up there with the most experienced guys on the roster. I have no problem with him having that accomplishment and he's one of the most deserving guys to have it.

• 8 years ago

When he retires in 3 or so years he has something to smile about

• 8 years ago

I think he's a fat usless peice a crap

• 8 years ago

do do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.