How much is an 80,000 mortgage monthly payment for 30 yrs at 5%? Really?

I live in Harlingen, Tx (anyone bank financial advisors please answer). I'm looking to buy a house for about 74,600 now correct me if I'm wrong. I'm thinking closing cost and so on it comes out to a total loan about 80000. I've looked online it says a loan for 80000 is about 500 monthly payment but,... show more I live in Harlingen, Tx (anyone bank financial advisors please answer). I'm looking to buy a house for about 74,600 now correct me if I'm wrong. I'm thinking closing cost and so on it comes out to a total loan about 80000. I've looked online it says a loan for 80000 is about 500 monthly payment but, I spoke only to one mortgage banker and they say the monthly payment is about 765 is the right for 30 yrs. That comes out to a total of more than a quarter million dollars I pay back is that right is that how all lenders work. I'm really confused how does the whole process really work? From beginning to end How much are my payments really going to be. If anyone lives in harlingen, tx or close I really would appreciate an answer because I know it also depends where you live to know the rules. Please be clear on the process is there something I'm missing here. One more thing what's the best way to get a loan mortgage online, real estate agency or bank and what's the difference between the 3? Thank you.
0