Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsLand Phones · 8 years ago

If I open my own VoIP company, for what I should pay?

If I have my own VoIP company, my client call from his PC to friend to landline phone or mobile, Should I pay to that company, I mean my client's friend's phone provider?

• joe r
    Favorite Answer

confused what your question is..

there are many things to consider when opening your own VoIP company...

when first starting out you will probably want to just become a re-seller of some other companies services, so that you do not need to pay for the whole infrastructure and all of the agreements that being your own provider involves...

this method would allow you to purchase minutes and DIDs at a wholesale rate from the other company which should be able to provide you with a white label service so that you can rebrand it with your own brand...

once you are large enough to start your own company, you would need to set up servers in a data center to run your SIP servers, perhaps asterisk or some other software.. then you would need to get agreements with various other transport carriers, and termination agreements etc.. etc.. etc.. you may decide to become a CLEC in one or more states... the amount of different providers that you will need to make agreements with and pay each month is probably going to be overwhelming for someone just starting out, which is why i recommend just starting buying a white label service from some company that offers wholesale or resale options..

Finding the best servers and VoIP software to use for your VoIP business will make sure that you can provide quality services to clients. If really want to started the company then you should have to take a big budget for them..http://www.cloudsoftswitch.com/