A title for a mystery book?

It's going to be another SHerlock Holmes spinoff type of book, with the main detective being named Sherlock Holmes, and his little side-kicker Jonathan Watson (John Watson). But I want a creative-ish title, preferably a short and mysterious phrase, or just a simple word. Nothing too long. But please, WHATEVER... show more It's going to be another SHerlock Holmes spinoff type of book, with the main detective being named Sherlock Holmes, and his little side-kicker Jonathan Watson (John Watson). But I want a creative-ish title, preferably a short and mysterious phrase, or just a simple word. Nothing too long. But please, WHATEVER you have in mind, please put it. It'll help. THANKS!
Update: Okay: Setting: Today, the present. Story is basically going to be in a few books actually, with each being a new case. Sherlock Holmes, in my version, is a young man, thirty-ish, and John Watson is around the same age but possibly a little older. Sherlock Holmes was grown up in a very strict, formal,... show more Okay:
Setting: Today, the present.

Story is basically going to be in a few books actually, with each being a new case. Sherlock Holmes, in my version, is a young man, thirty-ish, and John Watson is around the same age but possibly a little older. Sherlock Holmes was grown up in a very strict, formal, environment, though his parent's worried about his personality. Even though he was always extremely intelligent, he never showed interest for social events and usually came off as rude and cold which followed with some rather harsh punishments.

Fact of the matter was, he had Aspergers. Which explained his extreme intelligence, but lack of social character. He doesn't have a true set of morals and mostly solves cases out of interest, not because he has an urge to save people. He doesn't talk about himself, parent's, or anything personal unless it's forcefully pried out of him. He and his brother get along alright, though their relationship comes off with more of an
2 answers 2