You are given one of three choices. You must choose one. Please choose carefully?

___________________________________________________ 1. You are given One Million Dollars - tax free no questions asked. Do what you want it it. It is yours. Enjoy. Or...... 2. Because of your miraculous invention, we have achieved WORLD PEACE. You win the Nobel Peace Prize. You have a chance to... show more ________________________________________...

1. You are given One Million Dollars - tax free
no questions asked. Do what you want it it.
It is yours. Enjoy. Or......

2. Because of your miraculous invention, we
have achieved WORLD PEACE. You win the
Nobel Peace Prize. You have a chance to receive
wealth, but you are sworn to a life of poverty.
Nevertheless, you are world renowned and will
be just fine the rest of your life. Or...........

3. You walk away from receiving both #1 or #2
above.

Note: In #2 above, the invention was that you
found a way to grow food in the desert, thus
curing starvation in the world. Places that were
unable to grow any food due to the climate now
had beautiful gardens abundant with crops, plenty
for all.

Thanks.
______________________________________...

Note: I realize this will never happen, but it's fun to answer, and it often tells a lot about how one views life and themselves. Just have fun with the question and answer honestly if you would

Update: Jesere: Great due diligence. I did not know that. However, even if done, I include distribution, warehousing, and providing food to all that need it where there is no hunger in the world, unless someone wants to be that way. Because man in my mind already carries with them sinful nature, even the good that has... show more Jesere: Great due diligence. I did not know that. However, even if done, I include distribution, warehousing, and providing food to all that need it where there is no hunger in the world, unless someone wants to be that way. Because man in my mind already carries with them sinful nature, even the good that has occurred will take years to make a difference due to corruption, politics et al. My question is obviously hypothetical, as if all did fructify. Thanks for answering. Thomas
_______________________________________...
Update 2: Rahul: Wow! I step back with total respect. You make your own choices. Okay. You couldn't show a little humility, take down that pride, and just answer could you. You had to tell us you are your own man. Fabulous. Thanks for coming by anyway.
Update 3: Billy Bob: I appreciate you, and your answer, and as a contact, you are a stalwart, and as one can see, very intelligent. However, I said this is a hypothetical. Not easy to give your mind a rest and take this question as if it could happen. So, if it could (forgot about it won't) then what would be your... show more Billy Bob: I appreciate you, and your answer, and as a contact, you are a stalwart, and as one can see, very intelligent. However, I said this is a hypothetical. Not easy to give your mind a rest and take this question as if it could happen. So, if it could (forgot about it won't) then what would be your answer? I hope you can edit your answer to answer this. Please don't come back with "I don't answer to hypotheticals" -- I am asking that you simply let go of yourself and play along as if you were truly given these set of circumstances to choose from. Many thanks. Thomas
Update 4: Bill: Thanks for the Edit. Good job. I think I am starting to figure you out a bit. Is it possible, rather than the question being difficult (am asking only just possible, not that it is?) that you made it more difficult. I was indulging you to accept the question on face value. Nevertheless, you did show... show more Bill: Thanks for the Edit. Good job. I think I am starting to figure you out a bit. Is it possible, rather than the question being difficult (am asking only just possible, not that it is?) that you made it more difficult. I was indulging you to accept the question on face value. Nevertheless, you did show some prowess and I am impressed. BTW: Conservative on Social and Fiscal Issue, To those who had liked me before. I am still me. Thanks Thomas